Army General review
Army General is a turnbased strategy game that depicts the desert warfare in Northern Afrika and parts of the Mediterranean sea during World War II.
Fight back the Italian invasion of Egypt in 1940 with the Desert Rats or advance to Suez with the Afrikakorps in 1941/42. Adjust your units to the challenges of each map by exchanging officers, equipment and subordinate units. Create your own maps and campaings for yourself or to share it with other players.
- Detailed background maps as well as combat and movement animations
- Highly customizable units that allow to form plenty of individual entities
- More than 450 officers of ten nations, able to gain experience and evolve through battles
- 250 different equipments for land, air and sea combat such as tanks, bombers and battleships
- Different support units that are subordinate to the main unit and differ for nations and unit types
- Editor to create your own scenarios and campaigns
- Divisions and regiments with different characteristics
- 58 special parameters for unit types that influence game situations like attacks on special terrain
- Keep your own army during a solo campaign
- 20 scenarios that are combined in the German main campaign
- 5 scenarios that form the British "Operation Compass" campaign
- Tutorial series to introduce important aspects of the game
2 GB available space