Miss Fisher and the Deathly Maze review
Published & copyrighted by Tin Man Games
Wharfgames.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Episode 1 and 2 of the award winning murder mystery, visual novel adventure in which you become the Honourable Miss Phryne Fisher, the glamorous and stylish detective!
- Uncover clues, interrogate suspects and solve a key murder
- Choose where to investigate and how to talk to people
- Search environments for hidden objects that could be important
- Find costume pieces and unlock new fashion for Phryne to wear
- Interactive detective story set in 1920s Melbourne, based on hit show, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries
- Beautiful character and background illustrations bring the Miss Fisher world to life
- Featuring music from the TV show, composed by Greg J Walker
- Australian Game Developer Awards 2017 winner!
From Tin Man Games, the award winning studio that has released over 30 digital gamebooks and interactive fiction apps on the App Store. These include the critically acclaimed Choices: And The Sun Went Out and Ryan North's To Be or Not To Be, one of TIME Magazine's Top 10 Games of 2015.
Tin Man Games
1 GB available space